Dell Inspiron 3520 15.6″ FHD 120Hz Laptop, Intel Core i7-1255U, 16GB RAM, 512GB
Dell Inspiron 3520 15.6″ FHD 120Hz Laptop, Intel Core i7-1255U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 11 Home (Platinum Silver)
- Experience responsive yet quiet performance, featuring 12th generation Intel Core processors
- Built-in HD webcam lets you connect with your community anywhere, anytime.
- A lift hinge design and enlarged keyboard make for more ergonomic, comfortable use
- Built using post-consumer recyclable plastics and waterborne paints
- ComfortView, our low blue light software solution, makes for more comfortable screen time.
|Dimensions:||26 x 37.6 x 3.45 cm; 2.61 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
The new Inspiron 15 3000 Laptop
A 15.6” laptop with a thoughtful design and all the essential features to keep you connected throughout the day.
- 15.6″, FHD 1920×1080, 120Hz, Non-Touch, AG, WVA, LED-Backlit, 250 nit, Narrow Border Display
- 12th Generation Intel Core i7-1255U (12MB Cache, up to 4.7 GHz, 10 cores) Processor
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 512 GB, M.2, PCIe NVMe, Solid State Drive
- 16 GB, 2 x 8 GB, DDR4, 3200 MHz Memory
Windows 11 brings you closer to what you love
Family, friends, obsessions, music, creations—Windows 11 is the one place for it all. With a fresh new feel and tools that make it easier to be efficient, it has what you need for whatever’s next.
Sustainability Comes Naturally
Dell incorporates sustainability into everything we do, from choosing sustainable materials for products and packaging to reusing, remanufacturing or responsibly recycling them at the end of their lifecycle.
ExpressCharge capabilities minimize the time you spend tethered to an outlet and will recharge your battery up to 80% in 60 minutes.
ExpressCharge must be enabled within Dell Power Manager software. System must be powered off or in hibernation mode for ExpressCharge feature to function. After charging has reached the stated capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Recommended for use with the provided Dell power adapter; not recommended with a smaller capacity power adapter. Charging times may vary.
Daily to-do's, done
Experience responsive yet quiet performance, featuring 12th generation Intel Core processors combined with PCIe SSD options.
Benefit from roomy keycaps and a spacious touchpad that makes it easier to navigate your content and ComfortView software, which is a TUV Rheinland certified solution, reduces harmful blue light emissions to keep your eyes comfortable over extended viewing times. Also, sleek three-side narrow borders encase an optional FHD display.
A modern, thoughtful design
Connect confidently with a built-in HD webcam that makes you look great. And your PC is designed to last through regular use, with tiny rubber feet and bumpers on the hinge that keep it from skidding and provide additional stability when on hard surfaces.
All the sights and sounds
Look and sound your best with enhanced audio and visual features only available on Platinum Silver configurations with an Aluminum top cover. With an FHD camera paired with temporal noise reduction hardware and wide dynamic range software, you'll be seen with clarity. When you need to disconnect, a mechanical camera privacy shutter gives you peace-of-mind.
Your Inspiron 15 is EPEAT Silver certified, so you can feel good about your purchase. In addition, your laptop’s painted parts use low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) waterborne paint while the bottom cover incorporates post-consumer recycled plastics to help keep waste out of landfills.
Applies to all new Inspiron product launches starting April 2021.
Ports and Slots
1. SD Card Reader | 2. USB 2.0 | 3. Headset jack | 4. Power Jack | 5. HDMI 1.4 | 6. USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A | 7. USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A