Morphy Richards 732002 Supervac 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner 14v Vacuum Cordless Cleaner, Black [Energy Class A]
REGULAR PRICE: £91.99
About this item
- 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner – for cleaning versatility, no matter what the task at hand
- Daily cleaning solution – a lightweight solution for everyday clean ups
- Cordless cleaning in both handheld and upright mode with a 20 minute run time
- Stores as one unit in the recharging cradle and has a collapsible handle
- Easy to use – lightweight cleaner, with swivel head for manoeuvrability
|Dimensions:||20 x 26 x 103 cm; 4.1 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
All Round Cleaning Confidence
Designed for everyday cleaning, Morphy Richards household cleaning range contains versatile and lightweight vacuum cleaners and steam cleaners, giving you all round cleaning confidence.
Morphy Richards 732002 Two-in-One Supervac Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The Morphy Richards range of supervacs are ideal for those quick and everyday cleans around the home. They can also be used in two different ways, as a cordless upright vacuum cleaner for quick, daily pick ups and also as a handheld cleaner, which is suitable for getting in to those hard to reach areas.
Being cordless, allows truly flexible cleaning without the hassle of a cable and the collapsible handle allows you to conveniently and discreetly store your model. The lightweight design makes this suitable for every day dust and dirt around your family home, it has easy to use controls and is easy to manoeuvre over both carpet and hard-floors.
- Large powerful 14.4 V battery
- Collapsible handle
Supervac is a versatile unit, which can be used as an upright or as a handheld unit for those hard to reach places around the home.
No cable means hassle free cleaning.
Powerful and a Long Runtime
With it's 14 V battery and up to 20 minutes use from one charge, you can clean up all areas of the home quickly and easily.
Lightweight and Easy to Manoeuvre
The product's lightweight design makes it easy to manoeuvre around all obstacles in your home.
Suitable for All Floor Types
Supervac is suitable for use on both hard-floors and carpets.
Easy to Empty
The dust canister is easy to remove from the handheld product and then you can simply empty straight into the bin.
With the collapsible handle you can easily store the product.
The supervac comes with an additional crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery brush allowing you to easily reach all areas of the home.
If the vacuum loses suction and stops picking up. Have you emptied and cleaned the canister? See image to left. A blockage is the most likely cause. The key areas to check are:
- Within the handheld unit.
- The hose leading from the floorhead.
- Within the bush bar, the brush bar can be easily taken out to remove and tangles or blockages. Simply unscrew to release the coloured clip.
For Optimal Performance
To maintain suction, the dust canister filter(s) must be cleaned each time the dust canister is emptied.
- Follow steps of emptying the dust canister this can be found in the instruction booklet.
- Pull out the filter assembly from the dust canister.
- Pull the pleated filter out from the back of the filter assembly and remove any debris or blockages from the filter assembly and clean the pleated filter. Some models also feature an additional foam filter between the cyclone cone and the pleated filter – this should also be removed and cleaned.
- Open the clear perspex lid on the filter assembly and remove any debris.