LEGO 10954 DUPLO Number Train Toy Learning Numbers for 1.5-2 Years Old, Preschool Educational Set
SALE PRICE: £14.99
- This educational toy for toddlers 1 .5 years old is a new version of the iconic DUPLO Number Train with more colourful learning fun than ever
- The LEGO DUPLO My First Number Train – Learn To Count features 10 number bricks carried in the push-along train’s carriages
- Includes a boy, girl and dog LEGO DUPLO figures to inspire imaginative roleplay; as children play, they also discover colours and numbers
- Kids improve their fine motor skills as they play this preschool learning toy for toddlers and load, unload, stack and sort the number bricks
- With its cute characters and colourful, easy-to-handle bricks, the Number Train is an ideal learning numbers activity for kids 1.5 – 2 years old
Catch the colourful new LEGO DUPLO My First Number Train – Learn To Count (10954) educational toy for 1.5-2 years old. With 10 number bricks for toddlers to load, unload, stack and sort, plus girl, boy and dog DUPLO figures – the play-and-learn fun never ends.
This preschool learning toy for toddlers lets them place the number bricks on and off the wagons, line them up in the correct order and build them together into a number wall. With moving wheels, an opening roof and friendly DUPLO characters to share the fun, the Number Train will transport your toddler to a world of imaginative, developmental play – all while they are learning numbers.
LEGO DUPLO educational toys for toddlers put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers’ hands. With DUPLO playsets, parents and young children can share precious developmental milestones as they build together.
The playset measures over 3.5 Inch (10 cm) high and 18.5 Inch (47 cm) long.
Contains 23 pieces.
Warning: Toy inside. Contains small parts. Adult supervision recommended.
|Dimensions:||9.1 x 35.4 x 19.1 cm; 520 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Play-and-learn Number Train playset
This push-along train introduces toddlers to colours and counting, while friendly characters boost social-emotional skills.
All aboard the activity-packed train!
This 23-piece playset for ages 18 months+ includes a movable train with 10 coloured number bricks, 2 figures and accessories.
LEGO DUPLO My First Number Train – Learn To Count
Includes 10 coloured number bricks and 3 coloured wagons.
Open the train to play inside
A removable roof lets kids place a figure inside the train.
Discover colours and numbers
Load, unload, stack and sort the coloured number bricks.
Fun figures inspire role play
Play out stories with a friendly boy, girl and dog.
Great build-and-play set
A poster makes construction fun and inspires activities.
Family fun to share
Parents share developmental milestones with their toddlers.
Versatile toy with endless play possibilities
This preschool birthday or ‘just because’ gift also combines with other LEGO DUPLO sets for even more role-play fun.